Above Water.. Finally

Shortly after my post slightly more than 2 years ago, my portfolio sunk with the market crash.. With the crash, I consolidated my positions into a handful of positions that I had highest conviction.

I ended up with a much larger position in crypto during this bear market because I became so immersed in the space.

Having gone through this bear market, I recognise how much stronger I am mentally and hardly affected by market prices. Hectic work also helped during the bear market because most days I don't monitor the market at all.

2024 looks great and I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above Water.. Finally

Shortly after my post slightly more than 2 years ago, my portfolio sunk with the market crash.. With the crash, I consolidated my positions ...