Returning after 4 Years

 It has been 4 years since I last posted on my blog and a lot of things had changed. In fact, my whole portfolio had a revamp. My once dividend-centric portfolio had turned growth-centric during the initial phase of COVID lockdowns in 2020. And in 2021, I dipped my toes into cryptocurrency.

On hindsight, the pivot seemed to have been a good decision although market valuations at this point of time seem to be quite rich.

In terms of career, I am still with the same company, and I am quite blessed that I was only a little affected by the pandemic. I had also taken up an overseas posting and will be relocating in 2022. It will be a long commitment spanning a few years.

As the recent growth of my portfolio had provided me some cushion, I might decide to take a break from the hamster wheel after I return from overseas. Let's see.

I also do hope that I can keep the discipline of keeping this blog alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Above Water.. Finally

Shortly after my post slightly more than 2 years ago, my portfolio sunk with the market crash.. With the crash, I consolidated my positions ...